Utah’s Online Child Support Portal
ORS Now is an online portal that lets you access details of your child support case 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Routine system maintenance does sometimes lead the system to be down for short periods.)
What You Can Do with ORS Now
- Check status of payments and case balances
- Make a payment
- Submit updates to:
- Contact information for either parent
- Employer information for either parent
- Insurance information for either parent
For your protection, address, employer and insurance information submitted via the website, will be verified before the ORS case file is permanently updated.
ORS Now Sign-up Process
- Create a UtahID Account. Click on “Visit ORS Now” to go to the UtahID login page. Select “Create an Account” and enter your email address. The system will then send you a code by email. Enter the code on the UtahID page. Then enter a name, username, and password. If needed, get additional help with your UtahID account
- Create an ORS Now Account. Once you successfully create your UtahID account, you will be redirected to the page to create your ORS Now account. Enter and submit the required case information
- Validate your ORS Now Email. You will receive another code by email. Use this code to verify the email address you will use with ORS Now
- Register your ORS Now Account. For security reasons, we will mail you the code you need to register your account. This may take up to 10 business days to arrive. Once you receive it, use the code to login to ORS Now for the first time
If you experience any technical issues or need assistance with the registration process, please email the ORS Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.